Call or click now for an appointment:
Patient Forms – For our patients’ convenience, the following forms are available for download, printing, and completion. To view, download, and print these files, you must have the Adobe® Reader® software installed on your computer. For a free version of this software from Adobe, click here.
Please read the following instructions carefully to ensure your procedure goes as planned. Failure to follow these steps could lead to cancellation of your procedure.
- If there is any change in the patient’s physical condition (like a cold or fever), please notify your cardiologist before coming to the Center.
- If you need to cancel or change your procedure date, please notify your cardiologist before coming to the Center.
- Arrange for a responsible adult to drive you to and from the Center. Someone should also be available to stay with you for 24 hours following your procedure.
- Please bring your ID and insurance cards.
- Our staff will call you prior to your procedure date to answer any questions. Also, we will advise you what time to arrive at the Center, which will be at least one hour before your procedure.
- If you are taking a blood thinner or medication for diabetes, your scheduling personnel will instruct you about what medications to hold and any special instructions.
PLEASE: No food, drink, or water after midnight before the day of your procedure.
Have a question? Call us now.
Send us an email