Nobody goes further to bring exceptional healthcare closer and more convenient to you. Our main facility is in Tyler, with an additional full-time facility in Athens. And to make our high-quality cardiovascular services even more accessible to you, our CardiaStream physicians also see patients at multiple practice locations throughout East Texas.
Many CardiaStream physicians are Board Certified in both Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease, with some having additional certifications in Nuclear Medicine, Electrophysiology, Cardiac Intervention, Echocardiography, and Peripheral Vascular Disease. Key members of our support staff include certified or licensed Physician Assistants, Registered Nurses (RN), Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN), Nuclear Radiographic Technologists, Echo, and Vascular Sonographers.
Our suite of specialized cardiovascular diagnostic tools includes:
- Exercise/Treadmill Stress Testing
- Non-exercise Stress Testing
- Nuclear Stress Testing
- Pacemaker Monitoring
- Event Monitoring
- Peripheral Vascular Function Testing
- Clinical Laboratory Tests
- Cholesterol Measurement/Management
CardiaStream offers an extensive array of cardiovascular interventional procedures:
- Coronary and peripheral vascular angioplasty and stent implantation
- Coronary and peripheral vascular intravascular ultrasound
- Complex coronary and peripheral vascular atherectomy
- Renal artery stent implantation for hypertension management
- Carotid artery stent implantation for stroke prevention
- Peripheral venous intervention including ablation and stent implantation
- Vena cava filter placement and recovery
- Pacemaker, defibrillator, and cardiac resynchronization device implantation
- Percutaneous closure of patent foramina ovale (PFO)
- Valvuloplasty for inoperable heart valve disease
Our diagnostic tools and procedures aid in treatment of symptoms and conditions such as:
- Blood clots
- Chest pain
- Congestive heart failure
- Irregular heartbeat
- Leg pain
- Shortness of breath
- Supraventricular tachycardia (SVT)
To learn more about the cardiovascular system and our practice, visit our patient education page. As a patient, it is important for you to understand your diagnosis as well as to develop a level of confidence and comfort in your physician. We always welcome the opportunity for you to visit with our staff. If you have questions or comments, please contact us.
In an effort to ensure that we can bring the best care as near to you as possible, CardiaStream works closely with physicians and staff at all area hospitals. So no matter where your journey takes you, we keep life flowing.